FORS SILVER COMPLIANT EQUIPMENT
all the information you need to achieve fors silver accreditation and how haultech can
WHY SHOULD YOU GO FOR FORS SILVER?
Silver accreditation confirms that you employ good practice and comply with the requirements laid out by the FORS Standard. By achieving FORS Silver accreditation your fleet will be compliant with the CLOCS Standard for Construction Logistics and with TfL’s WRRR (Work Related Road Risk).
By achieving FORS Silver accreditations you are demonstrating that you are committed to applying good practice and are actively installing measures to protect vulnerable road users. This standard ensures you’re compliant with CLOCS Standard for Construction Logistics and TFL’s WRRR (Work Related Road Risk).
HOW CAN HAULTECH HELP YOU ACHIEVE FORS SILVER COMPLIANCE?
HaulTech’s solutions are designed to help operators obtain the necessary equipment required to meet the standards established. FORS Silver contains many benefits such as operational efficiency. Here at HaulTech, we specialise in the essential protective equipment needed for the standard. All organisations going for FORS Silver need to install the following:
• Near-side vehicle camera to increase visibility of the blind spot
• Rear camera solution to increase visibility of the rear blind spot
• Close proximity side sensors with audible driver warnings to alert drivers to other road users that are located in the blind sports of a HGV
• Audible left turn warning to indicate vehicle manoeuvre
• Audible reverse warning to indicate vehicle manoeuvre
• In-cab display screen to provide drivers with a view of the blind spots through the cameras that are installed
HOW MUCH DOES THE SOLUTION COST?
Prices for the full FORS equipment stated above, including all wiring and installation start at around £1.10 per day into a rigid and £1.35 into an artic. Our dedicated team are on hand to provide you with an accurate and be-spoke quote to meet your needs and help you achieve the standard.
Due to our truly scalable solutions, increasing the visibility for your drivers and reducing road risk whilst protecting your insurance premium can be achieved through adding additional forward facing and off-side cameras. Adding these cameras to your FORS compliant equipment can be as little as an extra 25p per day for a rigid and only 10p per day for an artic.